Rules of occupancy
The strict adherence to these rules is a contractual commitment.
- The maximum number of occupants of the rooms, restricted by prefectoral decree, is indicated in each room and must be strictly observed.
- The transfer of furniture between different rooms is prohibited. The provided furniture is indicated in each room.
- The layout of the room is the responsibility of the renters: the tables and chairs must be put back in the original layout.
- The hours should be respected and the rooms must be cleared by 11pm.
- It is prohibited to eat and drink in the rooms, except with the consent of the USIC.
- The renters must turn off the lights, close the windows and wipe the boards clean before leaving.
- The tranquility of the building, which is essential for all, relies on everyone’s behaviour. It is therefore necessary to avoid loud noises.
- The space in the corridors and the reception rooms on the ground floor must remain free and the access to emergency exits must be guaranteed.
- Report any difficulties to the secretariat in writing, especially violations of these rules.
- The renters must comply with any additional rules that may be communicated in the confirmation.
- The payment must be made within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- It is prohibited to smoke in the rooms and the corridors (decree n°92.478, 28th of May 1992).
- The USIC declines all responsibility for the belongings left by the renters (damage, loss, theft, fire).
- In case of an evacuation alarm, the renters must take care of the disabled persons present within the rented rooms.
- When using the WIFI provided by the USIC, the renters undertake to respect the regulations in force on the use of the Internet.